If you are needing a great cookie recipe, these Monster Cookies will be a great dessert that everyone will love. We loaded them with peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips and M&M’s. You can quickly make these thick and chewy cookies to enjoy with a glass of milk.
When you’re craving a large delicious cookie, then this is the cookie for you. This recipe turns out perfect every time. Sometimes I enjoy having mine with a large ice cream scoop or a tall glass of milk. Monster Cookies are just as good as these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies, or even these Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
Back to school will be here before we know it. Making cookies is a must for my kiddos lunchbox dessert. When they are back to class, I find myself making a different cookie each weekend for them to enjoy. Making large batches is perfect for feeding them all week long. Homemade cookies are so much better than store-bought. Plus, they cost less.
I have made my share of very complicated cookie recipes. Many times I have had complete failures. This recipe never fails. All of the ingredients come together so easily, there is no chilling involved. As a matter of fact, my kids have made these Monster Cookies on their own.
I have made my Monster Cookies so many times, I could not even keep count. If I have a summer picnic or potluck, they are a great option for feeding a crowd. I have also made them as a Christmas Cookie with red and green M&M’s. I find them to be an easy homemade cookie that everyone finds delicious.
Ingredients To Make Monster Cookies
- Peanut Butter
- Quick Oats
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
- M&M candies
How to Make Monster Cookies
First, it is necessary to preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, we add the eggs, sugars, baking soda, and vanilla. Mix this mixture well.
Next, we add butter and eggs. I beat the mixture well with a hand mixer. After combining well, toss in the oats, chocolate chips, and candies. I use a spatula to incorporate all the ingredients.
Then they are placed in the oven to bake for about 9 minutes. After removing them from the oven, I let them cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet. I store them in an airtight (Zipper bag) and they will keep for fresh for about a week.
I made this batch of cookies a bit smaller than usual so I could feed a few more guests. When making them for lunches, I make the monster sized.
Looking for other great cookie recipes? See some of these other recipes that I have shared:
- Crackle Brownie Cookies – chocolate fans will LOVE these!
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies – a traditional family favorite for any time of year.
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie – an easy recipe that is super tasty!
Monster Cookies Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup M&M's Candies
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or use silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar, brown sugar and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Add in peanut butter, and butter. Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in the oatmeal, chocolate chips and M&M's.
- For monster sized cookies, use a tablespoon to place dough on the prepared sheets several inches apart.
- Bake for about 9 minutes.
- Do not remove from cookie sheet for about 3 minutes. Then transfer to rack to finish cooling.