Easter Bunny Crescent Rolls are cute and so easy to make! Grab a can of crescent rolls or make homemade dough for these adorable bunnies.
Easter Bunny Crescent Rolls
Easter is coming soon, and these Bunny Crescent Rolls will make for a cute themed dinner roll for your holiday. You can easily shape crescent rolls and bake them to resemble the Easter Bunny. Your family will think they are almost too adorable to eat.
Last Easter, I noticed a Bunny Roll Recipe by Creations by Kara. Her rolls were so cute. So cute, I had to make them. Instead of homemade crescent dough, I used a can of Pillsbury Crescents, and they worked just as well.
If you are considering these cute Bunny Rolls for Easter, you can choose homemade or store-bought. I prefer to purchase crescent dough because I usually have other baking to do and like to save time.
Consider making these other Easter-themed recipes:
How to Make Bunny Crescent Rolls
First, unroll the crescent dough and separate into eight triangles.
Now, cut off about 1 3/4 inches off the end of a triangle. Then set it aside.
Next, take the remaining dough and form it into a ball. Then roll with hands until you have a long 10 inch or so thin dough, similar to a snake.
Form the dough into a “figure eight” shape. When closing the top of the loop, leave some extra for ears.
Roll the remaining triangle dough into a ball and place it in the open hole for a bunny tail. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Bunny Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- Lightly grease or spray baking sheet. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Work with one triangle at a time.
- Cut off end of triangle (about 1 3/4"). Set aside.
- Gather up remain dough from triangle form into a ball and roll with your hands to form a 10 inch "snake".
- Form into a figure 8 type shape closing top loop leaving "ears" (see photo).
- Roll original small trianle into a ball and place onto the open loop in the figure 8.
- Place onto prepared sheet.
- Bake until golden browned, about 10 minutes.