Ranch Pork Chops are a simple weeknight dinner. They are baked with an easy ranch seasoning and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Ranch Pork Chops
Having quick and easy recipes that can be on the dinner table in 30 minutes or less is a must for our household. I am sure many of you can relate. These Ranch Pork Chops, along with Parmesan Crusted Chicken or Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti, are perfect when we need quick meals.
Pork Chops can be quite boring most of the time. When you season them with simple ranch flavoring, they are quite tasty. Consider making them for dinner with a side dish like Roasted Carrots, a garden salad, or Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Baked Pork Chop recipes with seasoning are some of our favorites. I can bake them in the oven, and they are ready in no time at all. Quick and easy, just the way I like it!
For these Ranch Pork Chops, I used boneless chops. You can also use bone in pork chops or even a tenderloin. I find Center Cut Pork Loin Chops that were about 3/4 inch thick to be the best.
Ingredients to Make Ranch Seasoned Pork Chops
- Pork Chops (bone-in or boneless)
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix Packet or Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Parsley Flakes (optional)
Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
First, go ahead and preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Then, grab yourself a sheet pan, one with a baking rack will work best but not necessary.
Then, lather the chops on both sides with olive oil, massage into the meat. You will then add salt and pepper to each side too!
Next, prepare the pork chop rub. Add the ranch seasoning, paprika, and parsley flakes to a small dish.
Now, you will want to sprinkle the seasoning mixture to each chop and rub it into the pork a little bit. It’s a rub, so you want the seasoning to work it’s way into the meat as it bakes. Use this process for both sides of the pork. Place them on the baking sheet.
Cook pork chops in the oven until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees, about 20 minutes. If your chops are thicker, it may need more time. If you are using bone-in chops, it may be a bit longer.
I like to give the chops a quick broil for 3-5 minutes to achieve a golden brown chop. You can skip this step if you prefer because you will need to watch them closely if broiling.
Ranch Pork Chops
- 4-6 Pork Chops I used boneless loin chops
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Ranch Dressing Mix Packet or 2 tbsp Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- Trim pork chops of any excess fat.
- Coat each with oil, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch seasoning, paprika, and parsley flakes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on both sides, massaging some in.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
- Then broil for 3 minutes for a crispier crust.