These super Easy Cheesecake Brownies make for a perfect quick dessert idea. Since we start with a boxed brownie mix, very few ingredients are needed to make these decadent brownies.
Easy Cheesecake Brownies
Having quick and easy dessert ideas is a must in our house. My entire family loves to enjoy something sweet after dinner most nights of the week. The kids like to include a sweet treat with their lunches. I usually make cookies because they are simple to make in large batches.
My kiddos decided that they were not thrilled with another cookie recipe this week and requested some brownies. We have been quite busy with doctor appointments with my little one this past month. I picked up some boxed brownies and some cake mixes so that I could make some easy desserts for the next few weeks.
I like to take a store bought mix and kick it up with something special. It’s amazing some of the great desserts that can all start with a box mix. One of our favorite desserts is our Boston Cream Poke Cake and it starts with a boxed mix but tastes amazing!
Very few ingredients are needed for these amazing Cheesecake Brownies. Grab your favorite brownie mix and ingredients as well as an egg, sugar, and cream cheese. You can have these brownies in the oven in no time at all.
1 box Brownie Mix + box ingredients
4 oz softened Cream Cheese
3 tbsp Sugar
Grease an 8×8″ square pan.
Preheat oven to 325.
Make brownie batter according to box directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese until smooth.
Beat in egg and sugar until blended.
Using a spoon, drop dollops of mixture on top of brownies.
Drag a butter knife or spatula back and forth across length and width of pan to make swirls.
Bake for 40 minutes then tent top with aluminum foil.
Bake for additional 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out nearly clean.
Do you have a favorite recipe that starts with a boxed mix? This recipe was super with the addition of the cream cheese filling. YUM!
Easy Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix + box ingredients
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Grease an 8x8" square pan.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Make brownie batter according to box directions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in egg and sugar until blended.
- Using a spoon, drop dollops of mixture on top of brownies.
- Drag a butter knife or spatula back and forth across length and width of pan to make swirls.
- Bake for 40 minutes then tent top with aluminum foil.
- Bake for additional 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out nearly clean.
Looking for other easy recipes that start with a boxed mix? Check out some of these other ideas that I have shared…