Frosted Strawberry Lemonade is refreshing for summer. It’s easy to make and full of strawberry and lemon flavors.
Have you tried Chic-fil-a Frosted Lemonade? It’s absolutely amazing. I shared my CopyCat Frosted Lemonade Recipe a few years ago, and it has been viral quite a few times. The recipe was featured in Woman’s World Magazine too!
I LOVE strawberries and also lemonade. So, this Strawberry Frosted Lemonade version has been one of my favorite strawberry drinks lately. It’s delicious and refreshing during the hot weather.
When making Strawberry Frosted Lemonade, fresh-squeezed lemonade is best. But you could also use store-bought. I used strawberry topping that comes from a jar. Consider making my Homemade Strawberry Sauce too!
I did add some red food coloring to achieve the pretty pink coloring. The coloring is optional. If you omit it, your strawberry lemonade will be pale in color.
Ingredients to Make Frosted Strawberry Lemonade
- Edy’s Slow Churned Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Topping- I used the Smuckers brand because it has a strong flavoring I like best.
First, make the fresh lemonade. Then add lemonade, ice cream, strawberry topping, and food coloring to a blender.
Use the pulse setting on the blender. Go ahead and give it a couple of taps until blended. Do not over mix.
Frosted Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- Edy's Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Ice Cream Topping
- several drops Red Food Color optional
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher.
- if you are using bottled lemon juice, increase amout to 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup chilled lemonade, 2 teaspoons of strawberry topping and 2 cups (about 4 scoops) ice cream to blender.
- You can also add food colofing if desired.
- Pour into cup and garnish with lemon slice and strawberry if desired.