Easy Root Beer Float Pie
Even non-loving root beer peeps will love this Easy Root Beer Float Pie. Since you can use a store bought crust, you can have this pie chilling in your fridge/freezer in no time at all.
- This recipe can be made with homemade root beer syrup which is made by heating 2 liters of root beer in a saucepan over medium heat stirring occasionally until volume is reduced to 1 cup about 45 minutes.
- 1 Pie Crust Graham Cracker or Homemade Nilla Wafer Pie Crust
- 1 3.0 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Root Beer
- 1/4 cup Homemade Root Beer Syrup or 3 tsp Root Beer Concentrate
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Optionally more Cool Whip and Maraschino Cherries for garnish
In a large bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix until blended.
Whisk in syrup and then root beer until blended.
Fold in cool whip until combined.
Spread mixture into pie crust.
Place in freezer until about 45 minutes before serving.
Garnish with dollops of whipped topping and cherries.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 238mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg