Creamy Fruit Salad
This Creamy Fruit Salad is loaded with tons of fresh fruits and a creamy vanilla yogurt dressing. It is so simple to throw together and perfect for a side dish or dessert. You will find it to be a hit at your next picnic or BBQ!
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 16 oz Strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 cup Mandarin Oranges
- 1 1/2 cup White Seedless Grapes sliced in half
- 4 Kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Pineapple pieces
Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended.
Beat in vanilla yogurt.
Place all fruit in a large bowl, add dressing and toss to coat.