Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast
This Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast is super tender and packed with flavor. This has got to be the BEST beef roast EVER! Serve it up with some mashed potatoes and you have a perfect family dinner.
- 2 1/2 - 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 packet Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 5 Pepperoncini Peppers and 1/4 cup juice
- 1/2 stick Butter cut into pats
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Cornsarch + 3 tbsp Water optional
Place roast in middle of slow cooker.
Pour Pepperoncini juice over.
Sprinkle ranch and gravy mixes over roast.
Place peppers on roast.
Place pats of butter on roast.
Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 12 hours, until roast is fork tender.
Remove roast and break up with fork.
You can whisk together cornstarch and water to make a slurry and whisk into slow cooker to thicken gravy.