White Queso Dip
Our White Queso Dip Recipe is so simple to make with white American cheese from the deli. You will find it a bit spicy because we add in some jalapeños and red peppers. Top your dip off with some tomatoes and green onions for the perfect Mexican restaurant style white cheese dip.
- 1 lb White American Cheese sliced and then cubed
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 tbsp diced Jalapeños
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Tomatoes diced (optional) for garnish
- Green Onions sliced (optional) for garnish
Add half & half to saucepan.
Heat over medium heat stirring frequently until almost boiling.
Add cheese in batches stirring until melted.
Add spices and stir until blended.
Add jalapenos and red bell pepper and stir until blended.
Transfer to serving dish and garnish.